RAINBOW COTTON MASK
The CDC now recommends that we all wear cloth masks while running essential errands and for all non-medical essential workers to protect each other from the spread of COVID-19.
Each mask has a pouch for inserting microfiber cloth or other material for additional filtration. It is contoured to relieve pressure on your nose and has ties to prevent chafing and pressure behind your ears.
The mask provides full coverage for an adult face from just below your eyes to your neck.
These masks are not medical-grade, and we recommend washing thoroughly before wearing and after each use. Wash your hands before applying your mask and avoid touching it while wearing. To remove, untie the ties without touching the mask until it has been washed.
Care / Content / Origin
- Wash before first wear and after each use
- Machine wash hot, tumble dry medium
- Mask: doubled-up black 100% cotton
- Inside pouch piece is white 100% organic cotton
- Straps: 60% cotton / 40% polyester jersey
- Manufactured in the USA
- All mask sales are final.
Fit / Specs
- Adult sizing
- Mask measures 11" wide and 7" tall.
- Each strap is 11" long.