- Graphic Tees
- Holiday Gift Guide
Brooklyn Industries offers a selection of eco-friendly styles for both men and women. Select t-shirts and tops are made of 100% organic cotton, and some bags use a combination of recycled and repurposed materials.
Brooklyn Industries designs up to six new t-shirts each month! All of these graphic t-shirts are printed locally in New York to reduce Brooklyn Industries carbon footprint. Below are a few fun facts about many of our graphic t-shirts.
- Brooklyn Industries has a line of certified organic cotton t-shirts
- Brooklyn Industries has “eco tees” that include a uniquely imperfect blend of organic cotton, recycled polyester, and naturally occurring rayon
- 60% of our tee shirts are printed locally in Brooklyn, in a facility that employs wind power
- Our vendors are eco-friendly. 6.5% of all BKI t-shirt materials used are organic and 6.5% of materials used are recycled, for a total of 13% organic and recycled materials combined!
Use of Upcycled and Salvaged Materials
Numerous bags of ours that are made here in Brooklyn are made of repurposed, upcycled materials. We've used everything from jute coffee bean sacks to leather scraps and salvaged denim in our bags.